Summary of Included Equipment:
1. Rapid Exit - entire Front lifts up (Pictures don't look like RE - but parlor is definitely RE)
2. Auto Indexing - reduces space for smaller cows, Udders are close to the operator
3. Germania Legacy 7000 Chain TakeOffs - Air Pressure operated - no electronics
4. 3” diam. stainless Cylinders for Entrance and Exit Gates
5. 3” Lo-Line
6. An extra Pulsation Controller form stand-by
7. All-stainless Gutter, Grates and Curbing (Grates made from 3/4” x 3/4" stainless bars)
8. BouMatic style Pulsation w/Fresh Air
9. Fold-Down CIP Cup Holders - Convenient, out of the way, sanitary. Inspectors love them.
11. Back-up of all mission critical systems: Milk pump, Pulsation controller, Variable speed drive for milk pump, etc.
12. CIP Receiver Combination Group - Remanufactured
Receiver Group & CIP system in one pre-assembled aggregate. Uses only 40 gl per cycle, 120 gl per wash-up. Saves water, the energy to heat it, cost of detergent and reduces waste water. All-new Heritage Pipeline Washer. Gets the job done quickly - 18 to 20 minutes for the whole go around, of three cycles..
All-Air Crowd Gate (New), Compressed Air System (New or Remanufactured), SutorBuilt Vacuum Pump (New or Remanufactured), Stainless Breezeway Fences (New), etc.
Pretty much any time you need it....
What Size Building?
Width - 32 ft for Rapid Exit; Length - 31 ft Height - 8ft
(Dimension figured generously, can be squeezed if need be)
Parlor is Modularized - to be delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in just a couple of days.
Cost of delivery and installation to a location within 200 miles of Wausau, WIS included.
We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for slightly higher freight and on-site installation charges. Figure on roughly $6,000 if installed on the East or West Coasts.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout. Or request our Standard Parlor Template, mark it up, return it to us and we'll convert it into your very own custom layout.
Self Service DVD on Automatic TakeOffs.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables
Originally installed as a dbl. 40 in Idaho, late '90s. Dairy was sold after only three years and new owner preferred a different brand of parlor.
We dismantled the parlor, trucked it to Rhinelander and divided it into several smaller parlors, all of which are milking cows here in Wisconsin. This one was left over and slow to move.
Young dairyman in Vermont was planning expansion in early 2004. Total cost $500,000. Banker agreed to finance but only $400,000. So we rented him the parlor. Banker approved. Rental parlor provided the missing $100,000. We installed it in December 2004 and removed it in early 2009.
Remanufactured in 2010 and rented once again to a young dairyman near Whiting, VT. Delivered and installed in late 2010, but milked cows.for only a couple of months. Project got derailed. You know how it goes.
Plans are to remove it in 2015 and install it in the Upper Midwest, unless we can find a buyer in New England.