Parlor # 110 - DLV-PAR
Double 6 - DeLaval/Blue Diamond
$49,500 - was $59,500 - $4,125 per Stall
- Blue Diamond Parallel Stalls with Group Index and Group Exit, three stalls at a time. All stainless sheet metal, like Overhead Channel, TakeOffs, Cow Traffic Cylinders, etc. . Only the curbing and the Divider Gates are galvanized
- Tidal Flow large volume DeLaval Claws; 06 shells with inflations of your choice
- Delatron Pulsation system
- Alfa Laval Receiver Group
- AlfaLaval CIP System with 100 gl Vertical Wash Sink
- 3” Lo-lines, 2” CIP Lines, 1 ½” Discharge Line
- 7.5 hp Vacuum Pump with Variable Speed Drive
- Accessories: (2) Wash Sinks, Filter Cabinet, etc.
- Parlor will have new TakeOff Seal Kits, Pulsator Seal Kits, Milk pumps seals, Receiver Lid Seal plus new inflations and all-silicone rubber for milk, pulsation and CIP hoses.
Parlor was installed in 1995. Well maintained and in excellent condition. Owner quit milking roughly two years ago due to low milk prices.
- AfiMilk Milk Meters with Conductivity measurements for predicting upcoming mastitis infections - New or Remanufactured
- Complete AfiMilk Computerized Dairy Management System with meters, cow ID, Heat Detection and more; Available both New and Remanufactured
- Stainless Breezeway Fences
You Can Acquire this Parlor -
...only one way, directly from TechForAg
It will take about 4 weeks to remove the parlor, bring it to Rhinelander and remanufacture it and build the new equipment.. Delivery also depends on other projects in the Production Schedule.
What Size Building?
Width - 36 ft for Rapid Exit Length - 20 ft, includes Breezeway Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in just a couple of days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles of Wausau, WI included.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up.
Warranty - All materials covered for 6 months. Labor for 90 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
Click any photo for larger photo gallery and descriptions.
On a Budget?
Here's how to make best use of this parlor:
Chances are you are milking in a stanchion barn, thinking about converting it into a parlor. As you'll find out, that's an expensive project - $50,000 to $125,000 for building cost only.
Instead, could you build a simple new building right next to the stanchion barn and continue to use both the stanchion barn for housing and utilize the existing milk house and machine room?
Gordon Klimek, Peshtigo, WI did a project like that (After all of us "Experts" told him it couldn't be done). Total cost, parlor in a new building, simple holding pen, equipment and all - less than $100,000. It's not a deluxe facility, Sweet, swift, painless and entirely respectable might be a better way to put it. With 90 cows and no plans for growth, "I just wanted to milk the cows by myself and in a comfortable manner." That he does - TV and all. There isn't enough work in a dbl. 6 for just one person, so - bring on the TV!
This parlor can only be installed in the State of Wisconsin