Parlor # 114 - GPT-1
Double 16 - Original Germania
All-Stainless HerringBone Parlor
(Remanufactured - AF)
$304,500 - $9,500 per Stall
- All-Stainless Germania ProTime I Stalls - Remanufactured
(Only the four Corner Posts and the Grates are hot-dip galvanized)
- Stainless Gutter - Stainless Curbing - New!
- Original Germania galvanized Grates
- Germania Model SB All-Stainless Arm TakeOffs with Air Controls - Remanufactured
- Top-Outlet Claws - Remanufactured
- Strangko / BouMatic Pulsation System - Remanufactured
- HERITAGE CIP/ Receiver Combination Group* with Variable Speed - New - Click here for details
- Original Germania Crowd Gate
- 3” Lo-lines, 2” CIP Lines, 1 ½” Discharge Line
- AccuWeigh Milk Metering System (Can be seaparated out)
- 20 hp Kaeser Vacuum Pump with Variable Speed Drive
- (2) 7.5 hp Ingersol Rand Compressors with Twin-Tower Drier
Parlor was originally installed in 1997 at a dairy in Ontario, Canada. Owners have moved upscale into a 50-stall Rotary.
Parlor has been exceptionally well maintained. However, it's not All-Stainless and some components show considerable corrosion. We are replacing the entire front-end with new All-stainless equipment.
By the time we get done, this parlor will look and work exactly as it did back then in 1997 - brand new, except that we'll incorporate a number of recent improvements and updates. i.e. parlor will be better than it was back then.
Other updates available at additional cost
- Automatic Pulsation Shutoff integrated into the Automatic TakeOffs
You Can Acquire this Parlor -
...only one way, directly from TechForAg
About 8 weeks after receipt of Order. Delivery also depends on other projects in the Production Schedule.
What Size Building?
Width - 30 ft for Rapid Exit Length - 80 ft, includes Breezeway Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in just a couple of days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles of Wausau, WI included. We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout
Self Service Training DVD on Automatic TakeOffs
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
Click any photo to enlarge and descriptions.
Contact Tech for Ag for more information on this milking parlor.
- Extensive Spare Parts Inventory
- All-Silicon Rubber, except inflations
- (3) Extra Overhead Channel (For front & back of pit and into Machine Room)
- Wash Sinks, Filter Cabinet, etc.
- Stand-by Milk Pump
- (3) 1 1/4" wash up hoses with fire hose nozzles
- Stainless Breezeway Fences
- Stainless Pit Steps
- Stand-by variable speed drive for milk pump
- Stand-by Pulsation Controller
For complete details on this parlor, including pictures
Every group priced out separately