Parlor # 136 - GPT-II
Double 4 - Original Germania
All-Stainless HerringBone Parlor
$76,400 - $9,550 per Stall (T_M)
1. Original Germania All-Stainless ProTime II Stalls - 38" Cow-to-Cow spacing; Conventional Exit; Automatic
Indexing; Air-Power Entrance & Exit Gates
2. No TakeOffs - not needed in a dbl. 4
3. All-stainless Curbing
4. Germania Top-Outlet Claws with DeLaval 06 shells
5. All-New Silicone Rubber Goods
6. Delatron or BouMatic Style Pulsators and Controllers; depends on Brand available when we build it.
7 Single loop, dbl slope 3” Lo-lines
8. 7.5 hp Blower Vacuum Pumps
9. 5 hp SpeedAir Compressors - New! with a new Refrigerant Drier
10. Spare Parts Inventory - New!
11. Receiver Group, 3" Lo-Line
12. CIP System with Heritage C12.5 PipeLine Washer - New!,
13. 2" CIP Lines
14. Included Accessories:
- Discharge line and connection to Milk Tank - Stainless Pit Steps - Milk House Accessories - (3) 1" Clean-up hoses on the cow platforms and in the pit - And others. For a comprehensive listing and details - Click Here - Lots of pictures. Please be patient - its a large file, takes a minute to download. For instructions and FAQs on how to read our Formal Proposal Click Here.
Parlor was originally installed in 1996 as one of two dbl. 25 ProTime IIs in Hendrix, TX. Owner died in 2006 and Dairy was sold to a California dairyman. He's now expanding the operation by first changing one of the parlors to a dbl. 40.Parallel, with the 2nd one planned for conversion a few years down the road.
Parlor to be removed in the near future, to be divided any which way the market calls for and then remanufactured from the ground on up. When done - Works like new. Looks like new and covered by an 'As New' 18 months Warranty.
Removal of parlor will take one week. Remanufacturing about 6 weeks. Installing it at your place and reconnecting all lines, plus installing the vacuum system, compressed air system, crowd gate and CIP Receiver Group - about twelve to fourteen working days.
Delivery also depends on other projects ahead of yours in the production schedule.
What Size Building?
Width - 20 ft for Conventional Exit HerringBones (Parallels need 40 ft)
Length - 35 ft plus the width of the Breezeway; Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in about 10 working days. Installation Labor included in price.
Freight to a location anywhere in the upper Mid-West included.
We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout. Or request our Standard Parlor Template, mark it up, return it to us and we'll convert it into your very own custom layout
Self Service DVD on Automatic TakeOffs.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |