Parlor # 191 - GPT-I
Double 12 Original Germania ProTime I HerringBone Parlor - All-Stainless - with Arm TakeOffs and all Support Systems
$130,000 - $5,400 per Stall
Originally installed at a large dairy near Portland, OR in 2012. They installed Robots in the Spring of 2019 and no longer need the Parlor
Assembly and pre-installation in the factory takes about (6) Weeks. Delivery also depends on other projects ahead of yours in the production schedule
What Size Building?
Width of Parlor - not less than 30, may be 34 ft
Length - 60 ft plus the width of the Breezeway
Height - 10ft max
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in about 2 working days, plus whatever time it takes for the Support Equipment. Installation Labor included in price.
Freight to a location anywhere in Wisconsin included. We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - most of what you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout. Or request our Standard Parlor Template, mark it up, return it to us and we'll convert it into your very own custom layout
Self Service DVD on Automatic TakeOffs.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumable items.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
1. Stainless Stalls and Brisket Bars
2. Stainless Gutters and Curbing
3. Rapid Exit Front End with Auto Indexing
4. Original Germania Model SB Arm TakeOffs, All-Stainless, All-air pressure operated, no electronics
5. Claws and Pulsation
6. Original Germania Heavy Duty Crowd Gate
7. Receiver Group & CIP System
8. Automatic CIP System with a DeLaval C-125 Pipe Line Washer and Peristaltic Chemical Pumps
9. 20 hp Quincy Air Compressor - Remanufactured - with New AirPrep Group and New Twin Tower Drier
10. 15 hp SutorBuilt Vacuum System
11. Extensive On-Site Spare Parts Inventory
For many more details on this parlor click here - 32 pages with lots of pictures and prices for each sub system.
And Yes- you can add this eliminate that.