Germania BackFlush System - Remanufactured; Milk every cow with sanitized Teat Cups
You Can Acquire this Parlor -
...only one way, directly from TechForAg
Usually takes us 4 to 6 weeks to build a parlor of this design. Delivery also depends on other parlors in the production schedule ahead of yours.
What Size Building?
Width - 30 ft for Rapid Exit; Length - 65 ft Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in about 7 to 9 working days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles around Wausau, WIS, included.
We can also deliver this parlor anywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout. Or request our Standard Parlor Template, mark it up, return it to us and we'll convert it into your very own custom layout.
Self Service Training DVD on Automatic TakeOffs
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
1.All-Stainless ProTime I HerringBone Stalls 2.Stainless Gutter - Stainless Curbing - Stainless Grates 3.HERITAGE Model SB All-Stainless Arm TakeOffs 4.Complete Afi Essential Computerized Dairy Management System 5.Top-Outlet Claw Clusters, Delatron Pulsators 6.HERITAGE CIP/ Receiver Combination Group with Variable Speed Drive 7.All-Stainless HERITAGE Crowd Gate, with automatic Manure Scraper 8.3” Lo-lines, 2” CIP Lines, 1 ½” Discharge Line 9.15 hp SutorBuilt Vacuum Pump, with Variable Speed Drive
10. 10 hp Atlas-Copco Screw Compressor with Twin-Tower Drier
- Calf Milk Dispenser
- (3) 1 ¼” Wash-Up hoses with Fire-Hose Nozzles
- (2) Air-Powered, all-stainless Hose Reels for Wash-Up Hoses
- All-Silicon Rubber, except inflations
- (4) Extra Overhead Channel (For front & back of pit and into Machine Room)
- Stainless Pit Steps
- Extensive Spare Parts Inventory
- Stand-by Milk Pump
- Stand-by VSD for Milk Pump
- Stand-By (3rd) Pulsation Controller
- (1) Extra Claw Cluster
- 6,500 lbs/hr Dual Pass Plate Cooler
- Stainless Breezeway Fences
- Wash Sinks, Filter Cabinet, etc.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
It's a 5 MegByte File, takes a good minute to download; comes up on your screen 90 dgr turned - Right click on the file and choose Rotate Clockwise from the options.
How to read the Formal Proposal:
1) Qty - First column on left: If shown as - 0 - item is not included
2) End-User Cost - Last column on right. Totalled on 'Summary Page', in the very back, see 'Sub Total Materials'
3} Sub Total Materials then discounted by anywhere from 12% to 17% depending on many factors and whether or not parlor purchased Factory-Direct
4) Next, we add Pre-installation Labor to build an actual Parlor out of the Materials.
5} Finally, we add Freight and 'On-Site' installation costs to arrive at 'Grand Total', your actual cost of the parlor.
Parlor # 51 - HPT 1
Double 12 - All-Stainless HerringBone Milking Parlor
With computerized AfiMilk Dairy Management
Including Delivery and Installation anywhere within the State of Wisconsin
(This Parlor built from 100% New Materials!)
Click any photo to enlarge, together with descriptions.