Everything you might possibly need - any materials and components you do not already have.
Usually takes us 4 to 6 weeks to build a parlor of this design. Delivery also depends on other parlors in the production schedule ahead of yours.
What Size Building?
Width - 30 ft for Rapid Exit; Length - 45 ft Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in about 7 to 9 working days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles around Wausau, WI, included.
We can also deliver this parlor anywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout. Or request our Standard Parlor Template, mark it up, return it to us and we'll convert it into your very own custom layout.
Self Service Training DVD on Automatic TakeOffs
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
Parlor # 166 - HPT-II
Double 8 - All-Stainless HerringBone Milking Parlor
$216,300 ($13,500 per Stall)
Includes Delivery and Installation within the State of Wisconsin
Slightly higher Charges elsewhere
(This Parlor built from 100% New Materials!)
No history - this is a brand new parlor. For an all-new, all-stainless, industrial duty parlor the per stall cost is comparatively low, How so? Parlor is incomplete, Stalls and Arm TakeOffs only. You may already have all support systems such as the Vacuum Pump, Air Compressor, etc. or you may prefer to buy your own from local suppliers...
For more information and in-depth details including pictures, 30 plus pages worth - Click Here
Click any photo to enlarge and descriptions.
1. All-Stainless ProTime I HerringBone Stalls
2. Automated Cow Traffic - Automatic Front End Indexing to reduce space for Heifers
3. Rapid Exit for higher productivity
4. Stainless Gutter - Stainless Curbing - Stainless Grates
5. HERITAGE Model SB All-Stainless Arm TakeOffs
6. Fold-Up CIP Cup Holders
8. AIC TakeOff Controls and Milk Meters
9. Top-Outlet Claw Clusters with Delaval Pulsators & All-Silicone Tubing
10. CIP Receiver Combination Group - for Details Click Here
11. 5 hp Compressed Air System
12. 7.5 hp Vacuum System w/SutorBuilt Pump and Variable Speed Controller
13. On-Farm Spare Parts Inventory
14. Rubber Mats on the Cow Platforms