Parlor # 173 - GPT-1
Double 20 - Original Germania
All-Stainless HerringBone Parlor
Remanufactured - (CF)
$354,000 - $8,850 per Stall
Parlor was originally installed in 1997 at a dairy in Central Michigan. Owners have moved upscale into a 50-stall Rotary.
Parlor has been exceptionally well maintained and was updated in 2013.
By the time we get it done, this parlor looks and works exactly as it did in 1997 - brand new, except that we'll incorporated a number of recent improvements and engineering updates, i..e. from an engineering point of view this will be ahead of the original one..
- Automatic Pulsation Shutoff integrated into the Automatic TakeOffs
About 8 weeks after receipt of Order. Delivery also depends on other projects in the Production Schedule.
What Size Building?
Width - 30 ft for Rapid Exit Length - 100 ft, includes Breezeway Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in just a couple of days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles of Wausau, WI included. We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout
Self Service Training DVD on Automatic TakeOffs
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
- Extensive Spare Parts Inventory
- All-Silicon Rubber, except inflations
- (3) Extra Overhead Channel (For front & back of pit and into Machine Room)
- Wash Sinks, Filter Cabinet, etc.
- Stand-by Milk Pump
- (3) 1 1/4" wash up hoses with fire hose nozzles
- Stainless Breezeway Fences
- Stainless Pit Steps
- Stand-by variable speed drive for milk pump
- Stand-by Pulsation Controller
For complete details on this parlor, including pictures
Every group priced out separately
Click any photo to enlarge and descriptions.
- All-Stainless Germania ProTime I Stalls - Remanufactured
- Stainless Gutter - Stainless Curbing - New!
- Original Germania galvanized Grates
- Germania Model SB All-Stainless Arm TakeOffs with Air Controls - Remanufactured
- Top-Outlet Claws - Remanufactured
- Westfalia / Surge Pulsation System - Remanufactured
- CIP-Receiver Combination Group - New!
- Germania Crowd Gate - Remanufactured
- 3” Lo-lines, 2” CIP Lines, 1 ½” Discharge Line
- (2) 20 hp SutorBuilt Vacuum Pumps with Variable Speed Drive - New!
- (2) Air Compressors with Twin-Tower Drier