Parlor # 182 - HPB
Single 16 - Heritage
All-Stainless ParaBone Parlor - New!
$172,200 - $10,900 per Stall
- All-Stainless Heritage ParaBone Stalls - New! - Used ParaBones not available at this time
- Stainless Curbing, Gutter and Grates
- Heritage Model C All-Stainless No-Arm TakeOffs with Air Controls - New!
- DeLaval - Delatron Pulsation System - New!
- Heritage CIP-Receiver Combination Group with (2) Variable Speed Milk Pumps - New!
- Heavy Duty Heritage Crowd Gate - New!
- 3” Lo-lines, 2” CIP Lines, 1 ½” Discharge Line
- (1) 7,5 hp SutorBuilt Vacuum Pump with Variable Speed Drive - Remanufactured
- (1) 7.5 hp Indersoll-Rand Air Compressor - Remanufactured with Twin-Tower Drier - New!
No History - Parlor is brand new
Automatic Pulsation Shutoff integrated into the Automatic TakeOffs
About 8 weeks after receipt of Order. Delivery also depends on other projects in the Production Schedule.
What Size Building?
Width - 20 ft for Rapid Exit (6 ft for the pit +12 ft for the cow platform)
Length - 55 ft, includes Breezeway
Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in just a couple of days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles of Wausau, WI included. We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout
Self Service Training DVD on Automatic TakeOffs
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
- Extensive Spare Parts Inventory
- All-Silicon Rubber, except inflations
- Wash Sinks, Filter Cabinet, etc.
- Stand-by Milk Pump
- (3) 1" wash up hoses with fire hose nozzles
- Stainless Breezeway Fences
- Stainless Pit Steps
- Stand-by variable speed drive for milk pumps
- Stand-by Pulsation Controller
For complete details on this parlor, including pictures
Every equipment group priced out separately - Pick and choose to customize this parlor to your needs & preferences
Parlor # 145 is a Double 16 and priced at $13,100 per stall, or $419,700 total, well over twice of this single 16 ParaBone. How come? #145 is built with premium equipment - a stainless Crowd Gate, Arm TakeOffs, etc. We toned it down for this and could bring the price down further yet.