Parlor # 184-DLVP
Double 10 Original DeLaval Cascade Parallel Parlor Complete Parlor including most Support Systems
Front End Remanufactured
Rear End / Splash Shields are New
$145,000 - $7,250 per Stall / Station
Originally installed at a large dairy near Green Bay, WI in 1998. In the Spring of 2015 they traded the front ends of the stalls for a different model.
We bought the front ends and added new Splash Shields, Manure Gutters, Curbing, Automatic TakeOffs and Claw Clusters. Front end were remanufactured.
Assembly and pre-installation in the factory takes about (6) Weeks, but Delivery also depends on other projects ahead of yours in the production schedule
What Size Building?
Width of Parlor - not less than 40 ft
Length - 28 ft plus the width of the Breezeway
Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in about 5 working days. Installation Labor included in price.
Freight to a location anywhere in Wisconsin included. We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - most of what you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout. Or request our Standard Parlor Template, mark it up, return it to us and we'll convert it into your very own custom layout
Self Service DVD on Automatic TakeOffs.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumable items.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
1. Stainless TechForAg Stalls/Back Plates 11ga - New
2. Stainless Gutters and Curbing - New
3. Stainless Divider or 'Sequencing' Gates - Original DeLaval - Remanufactured
4. Rapid Exit Front End with Auto Indexing - Original DeLaval - Remanufactured
6. Original Germania Model C Automatic Chain TakeOffs, All-Stainless, All-air operated - New
7. Claws and Pulsation - Remanufactured
8. Original Germania Crowd Gate - Remanufactured
9. Receiver Group & CIP System - Remanufactured
10. 7.5 hp SpeedAir Compressor - Remanufactured - with New AirPrep Group and Twin Tower Drier
11. Extensive On-Site spare Parts inventory
For much more details on this parlor click here - 30 pages with pictures and individual prices of all sub systems.