Parlor # 189 - GPB
Double 12 - Original Germania
ParaBoneBone Parlor - (Remanufactured - CW)
$163,200 - $6,800 per Stall
- Original Germania ParaBone Stalls - Remanufactured
- Stainless Gutter - Stainless Curbing - New!
- Original Germania galvanized Grates
- Germania Model SB All-Stainless Arm TakeOffs with Air Controls - Remanufactured
- Top-Outlet Claws - Remanufactured
- Strangko / BouMatic Pulsation System - Remanufactured
- Receiver Group and Automatic CIP System with a New Pipe Line Washer
- Original Germania Crowd Gate
- 3” Lo-lines, 2” CIP Lines, 1 ½” Discharge Line
- Germania AccuWeigh Milk Metering System (Included in price but can be left out)
- 15 hp Kaeser Vacuum Pump with Variable Speed Drive
- (2) 7.5 hp Ingersol Rand Compressors with Twin-Tower Drier
Parlor was probably installed in the middle 90s and was shut down in the early 2000s. owners moved on. No cows thru the parlor since. It's still installed
Parlor has been exceptionally well maintained. However, stalls are hot dipped galvanized, not all-stainless.
All design changes and improvements since 1997 will be incporporated.
- Automatic Pulsation Shutoff integrated into the Automatic TakeOffs
You Can Acquire this Parlor -
...only one way, directly from TechForAg
About 8 weeks after receipt of Order. Delivery also depends on other projects in the Production Schedule.
What Size Building?
Width - 30 ft for Rapid Exit Length - 60 ft, includes Breezeway Height - 10ft
(Dimension figured generously)
Parlor will be Modularized, delivered and installed on your prepared cow platforms in just a couple of days.
Cost of delivery and installation at a location within 250 miles of Wausau, WI included. We can also deliver this parlor everywhere else for additional freight and on-site installation charges.
Includes Parlor Planning Book - anything you need to know about planning and building a Milking Parlor Parlor Layout Service - send us a rough sketch of what you would like to do and we'll convert it into a layout
Self Service Training DVD on Automatic TakeOffs
Start-Up of Milking Training and on-site assistance
24/7 Phone Support after Start-Up.
Warranty - All materials covered for 18 months. Labor for 180 days (In Wisconsin only) Does not cover rubber parts and other consumables.
Copyright 2007 Technology For Agriculture LLC * All Rights Reserved
Technology For Agriculture LLC
1855-A West Davenport St., Rhinelander, WI 54501 | Rolf's Mobil 715-360-3660 * Fax 715-362-7595 |
Click any photo to enlarge and descriptions.
Contact Tech for Ag for more information on this milking parlor.
- Extensive Spare Parts Inventory
- All-Silicon Rubber, except inflations
- (3) Extra Overhead Channel (For front & back of pit and into Machine Room)
- Wash Sinks, Filter Cabinet, etc.
- Stand-by Milk Pump
- (3) 1 1/4" wash up hoses with fire hose nozzles
- Stainless Breezeway Fences
- Stainless Pit Steps
- Stand-by variable speed drive for milk pump
- Stand-by Pulsation Controller
For complete details on this parlor, including pictures
(Every equipment group priced out separately)